This 2×2 Bar holder is different from what you might find in Lowes and Home Depot because you can install this bar holder on a SINGLE width of a 2×2!
Even more interesting, I have yet to see a 2×2 bar holder. And lets be honest, a 2×2 across your door is really strong. This will simply look better than a silly 2×4.
The compact installation width of this 2×2 bar holder helps to keep your gates and barns looking neat as a pin.
Install inside a door in your house and put a 2×2 across the door. Good luck busting in that door. Even better, put one low and put one high. They’ll need to head to a window or put an axe through some other part of your house.
The primary features of this open 2×2 bar holder are:
- 1/8 inch galvanized steel *OR* painted construction
- Compact design – only requires a single 2×2 wide to mount upon
- Hidden screws – they go UNDER the bar!
- 100% made in America. To be specific, made in Texas.
- If you buy the “RAW” version you can paint it yourself (not hard)
- All versions have rounded corners.