This 2×4 Bar holder is different from what you might find in Lowes and Home Depot because you can install this bar holder on a SINGLE width of a 2×4! Most of the 2×4 bar holders I have seen require a width of at least a 2×6 or 2×8 to install correctly.
The compact installation width of this 2×4 bar holder helps to keep your gates and barns looking neat as a pin.
When using this bar holder in conjunction with its companion SECURE bar holder, where I’ve added a locking tab you can make very secure and lockable combinations.
The primary features of this closed 2×4 bar holder are:
- 1/8 inch galvanized steel construction
- Compact design – only requires a single 2×4 wide to mount upon
- Hidden screws – they go UNDER the bar!
- 100% made in America. To be specific, made in Texas.
- If you buy the “RAW” version you can paint it yourself (not hard but not as good as my powder coat)
- The painted versions are powder coated.