If you love the idea of “bar holders” – the metal brackets that hold a 2×4 bar to keep a door or gate shut, BUT you wanted to lock the gate and make it harder for thieves to break into, then the bar holder is exactly what you might need!
These would replace complex and ineffective barn latches, barn gate mechanisms, or other simple padlocking mechanisms. You can use this on outdoor sheds too.
What comes in the kit:
* 1 closed bar holder
* 1 open bar holder – by having an open bar holder you can remove the bar as well as it will support the bar when open.
* 2 closed bar holders with tab or hasp for padlock. The padlock hole is 3/8″. This should accommodate a standard Masterlock padlock.
* You choose the color (see the selector guide)
* Secure outdoor latch for a shed
* Secure outdoor latch for a barn
* secure outdoor latch for a gate
* Use to secure your animals from being stolen by having more than just a bar holder
* Use to create a panic room in your house or to secure your house better than a regular lock/deadbolt. (how? because it makes people’s kicking force be spread across the whole door instead of concentrated on the normal lock.)
* 1/8″ inch galvanized steel *OR* powder coated over galvanized steel.
* If you want a custom color, just pick black for the color then ADD the color match process to the order. You’ll have to send SecureBarHolder a painted example.