This tough key holder for wall mount puts the keychain hooks exactly where you need them – right by the door! No more looking for the leash, keys, phone, or charger in the messy organizer basket before you leave your house.
In 99.99% of all dwellings in the USA, a light switch is at the entry door. Mounted on the wall at the entry would be a perfect place to keep a leash hanger or your keys on a key hanger or key holder. Now you can have a set of handy hooks near the door to assist with all your kitchen organization needs.
Better yet, if you could wall mount the key holder for wall mount hooks underneath the light switch cover plate, you save space and don’t have to drill any new holes or hurt your walls. Even better, this is a great light switch cover idea that doesn’t even have to replace your light switch cover wall plate.
That is what this key holder for wall mount keychain rack does. It mounts underneath the light switch cover easily and optimizes part of the kitchen counter storage by using un-utilized space. it holds big keychains – not a teeny tiny hook like most keychain hooks.
steps to install:
- remove the light switch cover wall plate
- place the key holder wall mount bracket over the light switches
- replace the light switch cover wall plate – the hardest part is aligning the screws
- don’t tighten the light switch cover screws too tight – just enough so that the light switch cover plate doesn’t wiggle.
- This “key holder for wall mounting underneath light switch cover plate” design universally fits the different size of wall plates: regular, medium, jumbo. no need to worry about measuring!
the hooks are very strong – these keychain hooks can easily hold 2-3 pounds – however, your light switch cannot
- so i recommend only about 1 pounds, maybe 2 as a maximum across all of the hooks.
- I offer a “make it fit” guarantee. if you have the number of switches correct, but for some reason it won’t fit, i’ll help you fix it. note – i can’t fix a problem where the switch is mounted incorrectly. properly mounted switches are flush to the wall.
- wall key holder bracket
- leash holder / leash hook for wall mount
- flashlight holster style mount or flashlight holder for wall
- universally useful unique wall hooks
- cord wrapper, or cord winder or cord organizer for wall
Where can you buy the keychain holder for wall mounts?
- Link for Amazon: Key Holder for Wall Amazon
- Link for eBay: Key Holder for Wall eBay
- Link for Etsy: Key Holder for Wall Etsy